Here are the advantages to being a web entrepreneur.
- Schedule. You make your own hours. You can get up as late as you want. You work when you want to work and take a break when you want to take a break.
- Time. You don’t have to spend half an hour getting ready and another half an hour getting to work. You have more time to work and get things done.
- Money. You won’t have to spend money on gas and less driving means less money spent on your car.
Here are the disadvantages of being a web entrepreneur.
- Lack of a social life. At work you meet customers and talk to your co-workers. But when you work at home your social life gets affected due to the lack of human interaction.
- Distractions. You have to be focused on the tasks at hand because while you’re at home, you’re also at work. There are personal phone calls and people dropping in to deal with.
- Unstable income. There could be increased stress in your life because you don’t rely on your employer for a paycheck every two weeks.