I’ve been involved with affiliate marketing for over 10 years now. It’s a remarkably rewarding profession to be involved in. I’m going to tell you why.
- I don’t need to have products. If you want to start your own business you’ll need to provide a service like a restaurant does or offer products like a clothing store does. But as an affiliate marketer you can just promote the products of others for a commission. Thus your time can be spent marketing / advertising instead of in the development of products.
- I make money when I sleep. Unlike a regular 9 to 5 job I generate revenue 24 hours a day 365 days a week. I can take a day off and still make as much money as when I work the whole day.
- I can make money from visitors all across the world. An internet marketing business is global. If you’re a restaurant you can only make money from locals.
- I can travel and work at the same time. When you’re an affiliate marketer you can take your laptop with you and work even during a vacation.
- I don’t need to spend a lot of money. When you have a traditional business you’ll need a good $50,000 to get started. You have to spend money on your products, you’ll need to hire staff and then there’s the cost of rent for the building. With online marketing you have none of those expenses.
This guest post has been provided by: www.globalresponse.com